Joy in the little things of Life!!

My photo
Potter, Writer, Blogger, Quiller, Avid Reader, Chatter Box, Traveller, Foodie, photo crazy, Orchid lover, FB addict, and an enthusiast.... I work on extremes... You'll either find me laughing insanely or discussing something seriously serious.... I suffer from a laughter disorder...I am a lover of arts and crafts and anything that's colorful, bright and beautiful which includes my plants and my little lovely birdies... I am a mad friend, an insane daughter, a crazy wife and an unconventional sister... I choose to love, laugh and live!! My smile is contagious....So be careful :)

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Joy Of Our Friendship!!


We have laughed several smiles,
And shared many tears,
We have walked several miles,
Like friends of years.
To each other we taught,
Those lessons of life,
Some that love had brought,
And some of bitter strife.
From the first few silent glances,
We have come a long way,
On the tidal waves of togetherness,
To the love of this day.
There is so much more to give,
There is so much more to share,
There is so much more to live,
And there is so much more to care.

Written for 2 mad friends.... Girija Shetty Deshpande and Khushboo Singh Rana!!

No comments: